Friday 24 September 2010

72 Crane Project numbers 2 and 3

Ok.. Here they are. with major of help from talented people i present image number 2 and number 3.

Image 2 is a Celtic print Crane taken in the GOMA. Its taken from the small viewing hole on level 2. I took lots of pictures with all the wood. Some where to dark and some too bright. The image i chose although not showing all the wood gives a warm "oldy" feel. I think it looks "No that bad".


Ok, The next one I'm calling "Hiding in culture". Its a crane made of paper with musical notes on it. The bathroom at the Tron Gallery is papered with musical manuscript. I like the way that the bird blends in with the wall as if its trying to hide.

2 comments:

  1. Cafe Cossachok :)
    Love the manuscript one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant stuff.

    The second one reminds me of a Soft Cell video, it may have been Bedsitter, where Marc Almond's shirt is the same pattern as the wallpaper behind him.

    ReplyDelete